- Read Galatians 5:13-25. Complete these sentences.
The Lord brought me out of ______________
The Lord has given me __________________
- According to verse 24, how do we deal with our passions and sinful desires? What does it mean to nail them to His cross and crucify them there?
- The Greek word pharmakiea is translated witchcraft in the New Testament. Likewise, the Hebrew word of similar meaning in the Old Testament is mekashshefim which is also translated witchcraft. How does this affect your understanding of the meaning of witchcraft?
- In light of the previous question, how prevalent is witchcraft today?
- Read Revelation 18:23. Noting that the word sorcery is the same as the word witchcraft in Galatians 5:20, what does this mean for the world today?
- According to Revelation 18:23, what tactics does the enemy use to influence the world? How are drugs or mind-altering substances a spiritual issue?
Latest posts by Trinity Chapel AG (see all)
- Guest Speaker | Rev. Sam Robinson(08.19.18) - August 19, 2018
- Discipleship Dynamics, Wk. 19 | Dr. Stan Cook (August 15, 2018) - August 16, 2018
- The Crisis of Confidence | Pastor Mark Wilhoite(08.12.18) - August 12, 2018