For Children Ages 0-4
Growing infants and toddlers in Christ
Focusing on newborns through two-year-olds, TC Nursery recognizes the importance of these early years when the first impressions of the “church,” the body of Christ, are being formed.
TC Nursery is offered every Sunday morning and Wednesday evening during regular church services. The following guidelines, policies and procedures have been put in place to make the nursery a positive experience for both parents and children
1. Ages for nursery:
Infant Nursery: Birth to walking. A nursing room is also available and is located in the infant room.
Toddler Nursery: Walkers to 36 months may attend nursery on Sunday mornings. Children up to 47 months may attend Wednesday nights.
2. Each child will be signed in at the main desk and must have a sticker completed with their full information placed on their back before entering the children’s area. Parents will be contacted if their child:
a. has been crying for an extended period of time and cannot be soothed;
b. is sick or hurt; or
c. is behaving uncontrollably.
3. Cubbies are available for each child who regularly attends TC Nursery. Parents are asked to provide diapers, a labeled sippy cup or bottle, change of clothes, small wipes container and anything else a child may need to be comfortable.
4. All nursery volunteers have completed background checks and references on file.
5. Two nursery volunteers will always be on staff when the nursery is open. Volunteers will not take children out of the nursery, except in case of emergency.
6. No adult is authorized to be in the nursery unless they are scheduled for the nursery during that service time.
7. Nursery volunteers may not administer medication.
8. For safety purposes, the bathroom door will always be left open when assisting a child in the bathroom or during diaper changes.
9. When picking up a child, parents must present nursery volunteers with the sheet obtained at sign in.
10. Please be considerate of other families and do not bring a sick child to nursery. Children must be diarrhea and fever-free for 24 hours with fever reducing medication before they return to the nursery.
Rainbows Club is for preschool boys and girls ages three through five and focuses on introducing Christ in every day life. Noah’s Ark provides an exciting theme for the Bible stories, crafts, activity pages and games for this preschool club. Rainbows add colorful animal badges to their vests as they complete requirements for the achievement program.
Boys, Grades K-5
Royal Rangers is a mentoring program which focuses on Christ-like character and servant leadership development for boys and young men in kindergarten through fifth grade in a highly relational and fun environment.
Girls, Grades K-5
Kindergarten through fifth grade girls meet weekly to learn about Christ through music, crafts, games and interactive Bible stories. In addition, club members earn badges as they learn Bible verses and complete activities during meetings.
Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge
Challenging Kids to Reach the World
Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge (BGMC) is an Assemblies of God missions program for children that instills a heart of compassion to reach the lost through praying, giving and going. All funds raised through BGMC go to meet critical needs around the world such as feeding programs, water wells, Bible schools, curriculum and whatever else a missionary needs in their region.
Did you know?
Among the missionaries supported, most were initially called to be missionaries while they were children!
At Trinity Chapel, children are encouraged to save their coins in their Buddy Barrels, small yellow barrel banks given to them when they first enter TC Kids as kindergarteners. The first week of each month, the money they have saved will be collected, and boys and girls will compete against one another to see who raised the most funds for the month. When guest missionaries visit the church, TC Kids will be asked to come up and pray for them.
What does BGMC money buy?
Missionaries can use BGMC funds for any ministry supplies that relate to evangelism and discipleship.
– Puppets, music, and video tapes
– Tracts, Bibles, and literature
– Sound systems, computers, and copy machines
– And a whole lot more!
Junior Bible Quiz (JBQ)
Equipping Kids with the Knowledge of the Bible
Junior Bible Quiz (JBQ) is a quick-recall discipleship ministry for children grades K – 6 that helps promote an in-depth understanding of God’s Word while learning teamwork, thinking under pressure and Christ-like behavior in competitions.
Focusing on memorizing scriptures and facts about the Bible, JBQ teams go head-to-head with other churches in local, state, regional and national competitions.
JBQ is a team game and study material is assigned according to a child’s strengths. Every quizzer is given the opportunity to be a starter on a team. A typical child who completes the program memorizes over 300 Biblical facts, including nearly 100 scripture quotations. Ninety-five percent of Junior Bible Quizzers who complete the entire program stay with the Lord through adulthood.
Eight Goals of TC Kids Ministries
To reach kids and raise them up to be:
Powerful in Prayer
We believe every child should be a powerful prayer warrior through regular opportunities of seeing God answer their prayers.
Baptized in the Holy Spirit
We believe every child should be endued with power for their Christian walk by being Baptized with the Holy Spirit.
Radical in Worship
We believe every child should intimately worship God through well-chosen, age-appropriate songs, lifting their hands and worshiping Him.
Mobilized in Service
We believe every child should be taught the value of service in God’s kingdom through opportunities to exercise their talents and abilities as they minister to others.
Sacrificial in Giving
We believe every child should be taught through the Boys and Girls Missionary Crusade (BGMC) to pray for missionaries and sacrificially give to help reach the lost people of the world.
Active in Evangelism
We believe that every child should be willing to be a bold witness for Christ and to allow their life to be used to bring glory to God and salvation to others.
Knowledgeable in God’s Word
We believe every child should be firmly rooted in God’s Word through systematic teachings by trained leaders using Pentecostal curriculums and resources.
Baptized in Water
We believe that every child needs to follow God’s command to be baptized in water and to boldly stand up and publicly proclaim their faith in Christ.