http://louisvilleag.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Top_logo2-300x86.png 0 0 Scott Brown http://louisvilleag.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Top_logo2-300x86.png Scott Brown2015-09-22 17:00:442019-10-18 14:31:38Engage Discussion Questions for September 23
- How well do you live out Philippians 2:14-15?
- What does James 4:1 tell us about our attitude and our need for greater reliance on the Holy Spirit? About our tendency to focus on escaping a problem rather than finding God’s purpose within it?
- What miracle accompanies these baptisms [Act 2:4, 10:44-46, 19:6]? Why is the tongue significant in Pentecost [James 3]?
- Read Romans 8:26 and discuss its implications as a group.
- How does 1 Timothy 6:6 relate to our trust in God and affect our attitude as we wait on God?
- Discuss this statement: “The prerequisite to every miracle is a problem.” How might recognizing this help our daily walk in Christ?